IOOF Employer Super is a true lifetime super solution that you can take from job to job and through to retirement without incurring capital gains tax, other transfer costs or inconveniences
- Choose from over 500 investments, or the default MySuper compliant investment strategy, the IOOF Balanced Investor Trust
- Flexible insurance options at competitive rates
- Simple, transparent and competitive fees
- Friendly, helpful and personalised service
- Transfer from super to pension without selling down assets and incurring capital gains tax
Benefits of investing with IOOF Employer Super
Broad range of investment options
Not only can you choose from more than 300 managed investments, but you can also choose to invest in shares and a variety of term deposits.
You can choose from:
A true lifetime solution
You can take your IOOF Employer Super account from job to job and through to retirement without incurring capital gains tax, other transfer costs or inconveniences.
We are one of only a handful of plans to offer this feature, which is extremely beneficial to you – especially at retirement.
Flexible insurance options at competitive rates
Our flexible approach is designed to deliver a fit for all members. You can choose:
- Death only cover
- Death and Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD)
- Income protection
Our default cover provides quality, tax-effective, flexible cover at competitive rates – ensuring peace of mind for you and your family. If the default cover doesn’t suit, you can tailor your insurance to suit your needs. The choice is yours.
Find out more about insurance
Transparent and competitive fees
We’ve put a lot of time and effort into fine-tuning our operations to deliver fair and competitive fees. Our fee structure is completely transparent – all clearly visible and there are no hidden fees. All fees are paid from your cash account, so it’s easy for you to see exactly what is being charged at any time.
Education and advice
Members can gain access to fully qualified financial advisers for simple, single topic advice about super that doesn’t require a comprehensive financial plan. This includes advice on:
- consolidating your super
- the different ways you can add to your super, how this affects your tax position, whether you qualify for any tax incentives, and what contribution limits apply to you
- helping you ensure you have adequate insurance cover within your account for your lifestyle
- how to choose an investment option that suits your needs.
Achieving your goals is easier with the right advice
How to join
If you’re joining the employer division, your employer will typically arrange for you to join automatically. So you don’t need to do a thing.
After you join we'll send you a welcome pack with all your account details as well as a booklet on how to get the most out of your super.
If you need help at any stage, contact your financial adviser or speak to us.
Highly rated super fund
The continued endorsement by respected ratings agencies and associations illustrates how IOOF Employer Super is well positioned to meet the needs of our members.