Target Market Determinations
What is a Target Market Determination?
A Target Market Determination (TMD) is a document which a product issuer must produce for each financial product which:
- describes the 'target market' and key attributes of the product
- details any conditions or restrictions on distribution of the product
- sets out the relevant information that must be provided to product issuers by distributors and at what frequency
- describes the events or circumstances where the product issuer may need to review the TMD for a financial product.
A TMD is not a Product Disclosure Statement and does not provide a full summary of the product features or terms of the product. Importantly, it does not take into account any person's individual objectives, financial situation or needs.
Why does IOOF need to provide Target Market Determinations?
We are required to provide Target Market Determinations under the Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act 2019 which comes into effect on 5 October 2021.
This is to assist our customers to obtain financial products that are appropriate for their objectives, financial situations and needs. All of the TMDs for our financial products are listed below.
For further information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Managed Investment Schemes
- MLC MultiActive Australian Shares
- MLC MultiActive Balanced
- MLC MultiActive Capital Stable
- MLC MultiActive Cash Enhanced
- MLC MultiActive Conservative
- MLC MultiActive Diversified Fixed Income
- MLC MultiActive Growth
- MLC MultiActive Global Shares
- MLC MultiActive Moderate
- MLC MultiActive Property
- MLC MultiActive High Growth
- MLC MultiActive Geared