A flexible super solution offering you versatility and choice that takes you right through to your retirement
- Broad range of investment options
- Core menu of low cost, ready-made portfolios managed by our experienced IOOF Investments team
- Over 250 externally managed funds from both large and boutique fund managers
- ASX 300 listed securities, including a range of exchange traded funds
- Term deposits from ANZ, NAB and Adelaide Bank.
- Access group insurance or choose retail insurance from three leading insurers
- Link up to six accounts and reduce your administration fees
- Seamless transfer to IOOF Pension without selling assets and incurring capital gains tax
- Transparent and competitive fees
- Secure online access to your account through IOOF Online
Broad range of investment options
Not only can you choose from more than 280 managed investments, but you can also choose to invest in listed investments (shares) and a variety of term deposits.
Choose from a panel of insurers
As well as effective and simple group insurance from TAL, you can also choose more tailored retail insurance from three high-quality, independent insurers:
- AIA Australia Priority Protection
- TAL Accelerated Protection
- Zurich Wealth Protection
Flexible insurance options are available in super, out of super or a mixture of both, including death, total & permanent disablement and income protection.
Family fee aggregation
This helps limit the amount of administration fees you pay by using family fee aggregation.
Family fee aggregation is available to your immediate family members (spouse, son, daughter, partner, father, mother, brother, sister, grandparents) and the spouses of immediate family members.
A true lifetime solution
You can take your IOOF Personal Super account from job to job and then seamlessly transfer to IOOF Pension without selling down assets and incurring capital gains tax and other transfer costs.
Transparent and competitive fees
We’ve worked hard to make our operations very efficient so we can offer fair and competitive fees. Our fee structure is competitive and completely transparent – with no hidden fees. All fees are paid from your cash account, so it’s easy for you to see exactly what is being charged at any time.
Education and advice
Achieving your goals is easier with the right advice. If you don’t have a financial adviser we can put you in touch with one. This could be for simple, single topic advice about super or a more comprehensive financial plan.
How to join
If you would like to join IOOF Personal Super you must read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and complete the relevant application form.
If you need help at any stage, contact your financial adviser or speak to our Client Services Team.
Achieve your goals with the right advice
Before investing, we recommend you speak to your financial adviser for guidance on which of our super solutions can best help you reach your retirement savings goals. If you don’t have a financial adviser, we can help you find one. Contact our Client Services Team who can put in touch with an adviser in your area.