IOOF Essential Super
The convenient way to prepare for your future
Practical, high performance, and low cost, with everything your super account needs and nothing you don’t
Features and benefits
- Simplified investment menu with 15 Multi-Manager Investment options
- Simple, low cost fee structure
- Choice of retail insurance from three leading insurers
- Lifetime super solution which allows you to tax effectively transition to IOOF Essential Pension
- View and manage your account 24/7 with IOOF Online
Getting a super account that just works doesn’t need to be difficult. Offering maximum ease and peace of mind, IOOF Essential Super is perfect for those wanting a practical super account with the lowest fees and simplified, high-performance investment options under our manager-led investment approach.
Why choose IOOF Essential Super?
IOOF Essential Super makes it easy to grow your account with a selection of ready-made portfolios to choose from using our Multi-Manager Investment approach. This approach:
- combines our ‘best of breed’ investment managers in a single blended portfolio that suits your investment objectives
- simplifies the investment selection process
- lets you access a range of investment options including those diversified across different asset classes, fund managers and investment styles
- applies an investment approach that matches your preferences with a single selection
- offers 15 Multi-Manager Investment options to choose from.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from applying the expertise of our investment professionals. Incorporating the latest in investment, strategic and economic information, we are dedicated to identifying, blending and managing the best specialist fund managers to minimise your risk and maximise returns.
Enjoy low administration and account keeping fees with a simple and completely transparent fee structure. Avoid paying for anything you don’t need, without making any compromises on value.
As part of our dedication to low fees, you also pay no contribution, transaction, establishment or withdrawal fees. All fees except indirect costs are paid from your Cash Account, so it’s easy for you to see exactly what is being charged at any time.
In addition to simple, yet effective group insurance from TAL, you can choose retail insurance from three trusted, insurers:
- AIA Australia Priority Protection
- TAL Accelerated Protection
- Zurich Wealth Protection
Flexible insurance options are available in super, out of super, or a mixture of both, including death, total & permanent disablement and income protection.
IOOF Online is our user-friendly portal that allows you to view your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With IOOF Online you can:
- update your personal details
- generate comprehensive reports of your account performance
- view and track all transactions including those placed by your financial adviser
- view and download statements and letters
- update your beneficiary nomination.
IOOF Online enjoys sophisticated security features to keep your account safe yet convenient, including single sign-on access to multiple accounts using the same email address.