IOOF Employer Super
A MySuper compliant workplace super solution
IOOF Employer Super has been designed to be a true staff benefit for your employees
Features and benefits
- A premium super solution – with a wide choice of investments and insurance options – that can be customised specifically for your employees.
- Personalised service provided by dedicated team.
- Member education.
- Policy committee support.
- Online payment solution and clearing house, Transact.
Why choose IOOF Employer Super?
We recognise you have a business to run, so let us assist you in managing the super benefits for your employees. IOOF Employer Super is a premium super solution with a wide choice of investments, tailored insurance options, competitive fees and personalised service.
Our goal is to form a strategic partnership with you to provide your employees with the super features they need while minimising your administrative burden.
You and your employees benefit from having your super managed by an organisation with the scale to provide industry-leading service, solutions and the strength to provide real confidence.
It’s important to know you have help when you need it.
We have a national team of Workplace Solutions Managers who are available to assist you and your employees with issues and questions relating to your super plan.
We also offer you a dedicated account manager to provide training and support to your payroll team. Plus, our in-house client services team is available to assist your employees.
We provide a wealth of educational tools and material to help IOOF Employer Super members better understand their investments in super.
We provide online education materials including videos, articles and calculators.
We can also deliver a tailored program of seminars and one-on-one super clinics to help all your employees get the most from their super.
This is all in addition to keeping members up-to-date with regular newsletters and annual statements.
Your employees can choose from a wide range of investment options, including:
- over 300 managed funds
- ASX300 shares
- term deposit options
- an APRA approved MySuper default fund.
IOOF Employer Super also offers a number of other impressive features.
- A competitive and simple fee structure so you and your employees know exactly what they are paying for and can ensure they receive good value for their super.
- A range of flexible insurance options to bring peace of mind to your employees and their families. No health checks are needed for a basic level of cover.
- A true lifetime super solution that your employees can take from job to job and through to retirement without losing out to capital gains tax or transfer fees.
- Your employees will have 24/7 access to a dashboard and tools to monitor their super account investment balance, make changes to their portfolio and update their details.
- You can make online super contributions easily and securely 24 hours a day, every day of the year using our clearing house facility. This keeps all your super administration in one place, reduces paperwork and make reporting easy.
For over 170 years, IOOF has been helping Australian secure their financial future. In that time, we’ve grown to become a leading provider of financial services and a trusted partner for employers and their employees.
At IOOF Employer Super, we believe strongly in the value of advice. If your super plan does not have an adviser, your IOOF Client Relationship Manager can arrange for employees to have access to financial planning services, including a phone-based service for simple advice needs.