Our people are our most important asset
We appreciate that attracting, developing and retaining the best people is critical to helping our customers achieve their financial goals.
We have a culture that encourages passion and innovation. One that respects and embraces diversity, cares for others, communities and each other’s wellbeing.
Our inclusive culture is underpinned by four core values:
Meet our executive team
Our executive team is made up of highly qualified and experienced leaders who bring complementary leadership skills to the group and share our mission to be the No.1 wealth management organisation in Australia that consistently puts clients first.
Chief Executive Officer
- Renato has over 20 years’ experience in financial services in senior management and corporate strategy roles.
- He has lead IOOF through a series of forward thinking, strategic initiatives including the development of IOOF’s advice-led strategy, ClientFirst transformation and establishing the IOOF Advice Academy.
- He joined IOOF in 2003 and has previously worked for Rothschild, NAB and ANZ, and is a CFA charterholder.
Group General Manager, Client and Process
- Frank has over 20 years experience across the financial services sector
- He previously held senior management roles at NAB and Aviva Australia
Chief Information Officer
- Sharam has over 25 years’ experience within Information Technology including senior management positions at Aviva Australia, Kodak Australasia, Nortel Australia and Pragsoft Corporation
- Sharam most recently was Chief Technology Officer at Ezidebit and holds a PhD in Software engineering
Chief Investment Officer
- Dan was appointed to the role of Chief Investment Officer in July 2017 and is a member of the Investment Management Committee
- Prior to this he managed the Australian Equities portfolio for seven years and successfully implemented the boutique program and defensive equities portfolio
- Previously, Dan was a Senior Executive in Investments at Telstra Super
Group General Manager, People and Culture
- Ingrid brings over 25 years of broad industry experience in Financial Services, Information and Communications Technology, Psychology and Education
Group General Manager, Corporate Development
- Julie has over 20 years’ experience in financial services gained in roles with Ernst & Young, Standard & Poor’s, Morningstar and Intech
- Previously, Julie was IOOF’s General Manager Operations, and has played a key role in integrating several acquisitions, including AWM, Skandia and SFG
- Paul joined the group in August 2014
- He previously held in-house legal and governance roles at AXA, Bell Potter and Telstra, following an early career in London and Melbourne
- Gary has over 25 years’ experience in financial services, trustee and governance
- He joined IOOF upon the acquisition of Australian Wealth Management in 2009.
- Prior to this, Gary worked as a Partner at Holding Redlich and Cornwall Stodart and Principal with GR Financial Services and IFS Fairley.
Chief Financial Officer
- David has over 25 years’ experience having worked at JP Morgan, ANZ Bank, Colonial and PwC
- He was appointed Chief Financial Officer in September 2009 and has played a pivotal role in subsequent restructuring and a series of acquisitions