Our people are our most important asset
We appreciate that attracting, developing and retaining the best people is critical to helping our customers achieve their financial goals.
We have a culture that encourages passion and innovation. One that respects and embraces diversity, cares for others, communities and each other’s wellbeing.
Our inclusive culture is underpinned by four core values:
Meet our executive team
Our executive team is made up of highly qualified and experienced leaders who bring complementary leadership skills to the group and share our mission to be the No.1 wealth management organisation in Australia that consistently puts clients first.
Chief Executive Officer
- Renato has over 20 years’ experience in financial services in senior management and corporate strategy roles.
- He has led IOOF through a series of forward thinking, strategic initiatives including the development of IOOF’s advice-led strategy, ClientFirst transformation and establishing the IOOF Advice Academy.
- He joined IOOF in 2003 and has previously worked for Rothschild, NAB and ANZ, and is a CFA charterholder.
Group Company Secretary
- Adrianna has more than 25 years’ experience in financial services and wealth management, legal, compliance and risk.
- Most recently, she was Group General Counsel at McMillian Shakespeare and from 2003 to 2009, Group General Counsel here at IOOF.
Chief Financial Officer
- David has more than 20 years’ of global finance experience across consulting, investment banking, private equity and corporate environments with Spark New Zealand, MediaWorks and Macquarie.
- Most recently he was Chief Financial Officer of Spark New Zealand, the country’s largest telecommunications company.
Chief Investment Officer
- Dan was appointed to the role of Chief Investment Officer in July 2017 and is a member of the Investment Management Committee.
- Prior to this he managed the Australian Equities portfolio for seven years and successfully implemented the boutique program and defensive equities portfolio.
- Previously, Dan was a Senior Executive in Investments at Telstra Super.
Chief Legal Officer
- Lawrence has over 25 years of legal experience in financial services and wealth management.
- Lawrence was formerly a Partner at the law firm Clayton Utz and most recently the General Counsel for ANZ Wealth.
Chief Information Officer
- Sharam has over 25 years’ experience within Information Technology including senior management positions at Aviva Australia, Kodak Australasia, Nortel Australia and Pragsoft Corporation.
- He most recently was Chief Technology Officer at Ezidebit and holds a PhD in Software engineering.
Chief Operating Officer
- Frank has over 20 years’ experience across the financial services sector.
- He previously held senior management roles at NAB and Aviva Australia.
Chief Distribution Officer
- Mark has over 30 years’ experience across the financial services sector in Australia and the UK.
- He previously held senior management roles at Credit Suisse Asset Management, Barclays Global Investors and most recently BlackRock Australia, where he was Managing Director, Retail Advisory & iShares.
Chief Risk Officer
- Lorna is an experienced senior risk professional, with over 20 years’ experience in risk management, compliance and assurance roles in both industry and consulting. She has worked in the UK, USA, Europe and Australia across a range of regulated industries.
- Most recently she was the Chief Risk Officer, Australia and New Zealand of Bupa, one of Australia’s leading healthcare organisations.
Chief People Officer
- Mel has more than 20 years’ experience in HR with expertise in culture, organisational development and change management.
- She most recently was General Manager, People & Change for AusNet Services and prior to this held several senior roles in commercial banking.
- She joined IOOF as Chief People Officer in 2019.
Chief Advice Officer
- Darren has more than 25 years’ experience in the financial services industry, having held senior management roles across ANZ, BT Financial Group, Asgard and MLC.
- He joined IOOF upon the acquisition of the ANZ Wealth Advice business in October 2018.