Our people are our most important asset
We appreciate that attracting, developing and retaining the best people is critical to helping our customers achieve their financial goals.
We have a culture that encourages passion and innovation. One that respects and embraces diversity, cares for others, communities and each other’s wellbeing.
Our inclusive culture is underpinned by four core values:
Meet our executive team
Our executive team is made up of highly qualified and experienced leaders who bring complementary leadership skills to the group and share our mission to be the No.1 wealth management organisation in Australia that consistently puts clients first.
Chief Executive Officer
- Renato has over 20 years’ experience in financial services in senior management and corporate strategy roles.
- He has lead IOOF through a series of forward thinking, strategic initiatives including the development of IOOF’s advice-led strategy, ClientFirst transformation and establishing the IOOF Advice Academy.
- He joined IOOF in 2003 and has previously worked for Rothschild, NAB and ANZ, and is a CFA charterholder.
Chief Financial Officer
- David has over 25 years’ experience having worked at JP Morgan, ANZ Bank, Colonial and PwC.
- He was appointed Chief Financial Officer in September 2009 and has played a pivotal role in subsequent restructuring and a series of acquisitions.
Chief Investment Officer
- Dan was appointed to the role of Chief Investment Officer in July 2017 and is a member of the Investment Management Committee.
- Prior to this he managed the Australian Equities portfolio for seven years and successfully implemented the boutique program and defensive equities portfolio.
- Previously, Dan was a Senior Executive in Investments at Telstra Super.
Chief People Officer
- Mel has more than 20 years’ experience in HR with expertise in culture, organisational development and change management.
- She most recently was General Manager, People & Change for AusNet Services and prior to this held several senior roles in commercial banking.
- She joined IOOF as Chief People Officer in 2019.
General Manager Distribution
- Mark has over 30 years’ experience across the financial services sector in Australia and the UK.
- He previously held senior management roles at Credit Suisse Asset Management, Barclays Global Investors and most recently BlackRock Australia, where he was Managing Director, Retail Advisory & iShares.
Group Company Secretary
- Adrianna has more than 25 years’ experience in financial services and wealth management, legal, compliance and risk.
- Most recently, she was Group General Counsel at McMillian Shakespeare and from 2003 to 2009, Group General Counsel here at IOOF.
Group General Manager, Client and Process
- Frank has over 20 years’ experience across the financial services sector.
- He previously held senior management roles at NAB and Aviva Australia.
Head of Marketing
- Candice has over 20 years’ experience in marketing and communications in the financial services industry.
- She has previously held senior marketing roles at Zurich, BT and ING.
Chief Information Officer
- Sharam has over 25 years’ experience within Information Technology including senior management positions at Aviva Australia, Kodak Australasia, Nortel Australia and Pragsoft Corporation.
- He most recently was Chief Technology Officer at Ezidebit and holds a PhD in Software engineering.
Group General Counsel
- Gary has over 25 years’ experience in financial services, trustee and governance.
- He joined IOOF upon the acquisition of Australian Wealth Management in 2009.
- Prior to this, Gary worked as a Partner at Holding Redlich and Cornwall Stodart and Principal with GR Financial Services and IFS Fairley.
General Manager Advice
- Darren has more than 25 years’ experience in the financial services industry, having held senior management roles across ANZ, BT Financial Group, Asgard and MLC.
- He joined IOOF upon the acquisition of the ANZ Wealth Advice business in October 2018.