The comprehensive insurance options available through IOOF Pursuit and IOOF Personal Super makes it easy for you to protect your family should the worst happen
- A range of insurance options to suit your individual needs, including competitive group insurance or highly-customised retail insurance.
- Choice of three leading retail insurers.
- Premiums are automatically deducted from your Cash Account – so there’s less chance of your policy lapsing due to missed payments.
Insurance options available
Type of cover
There is no limit to the amount of Death Benefit you can apply for
Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD)
The maximum TPD cover available is $5 million (restrictions apply)
The maximum TPD cover available is $5 million
The maximum amount of Income Protection cover you can apply for is 75% of your declared earned income (plus up to 10% super contributions when disabled). Restrictions apply.
The maximum amount of Income Protection cover you can apply for is up to $60,000 per month. (restrictions apply)
Transfer your existing cover
If you have group insurance cover with another fund, you may be able to transfer it to the TAL Group cover available in your IOOF Pursuit Super or Personal Super account via a simplified process using the IOOF Transferring your insurance cover form. Any transferred cover will be added on top of any existing cover you hold.
To apply to transfer your insurance and to check the conditions that apply, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and the ‘Transferring your Insurance Cover’ form.
How to apply
Your financial adviser is key in helping you access a variety of flexible ways to apply for insurance through your IOOF Personal Super account. Not only can they help you apply for cover, but they can help you determine the right type and amount of cover you need.
IOOF offers a variety of ways for you to apply for cover, so you can choose the way that best suits you.
- Paper-based: You can complete a traditional paper-based form with your adviser who can clarify your obligations and any questions you have.
- Online: Your adviser has access to online tools which allow you to complete an insurance application electronically. Depending on your circumstances, these tools may result in you being accepted for cover sooner than would otherwise have been the case.
- Tele-interview: If you prefer to provide information verbally, or are not comfortable talking about your health and wellbeing with your financial adviser, your adviser can schedule a tele-interview where you will speak directly to a trained insurance professional to submit your application.