IOOF has a range of investments to suit your clients’ individual needs and goals
IOOF MultiSeries is a range of funds that are predominantly actively managed and offered at a lower cost when compared to other active funds.
It is suitable for clients who require a low-cost multi-manager solution that targets a moderate level outperformance.
Why recommend IOOF MultiSeries?
- Well rated by Lonsec and Zenith
- Combination of active, factor and passive investments
- Management costs from 0.40% pa to 0.55% pa
- Well diversified across asset classes, fund managers and investment styles
- Choice of four multi-manager funds, each with a different level of exposure to growth assets
- Targets a moderate level of outperformance after fees.
Tools and resources to help you explain the benefits of IOOF MultiSeries to your clients.
IOOF MultiMix is our premium range of fully-active multi-manager funds designed to provide broad diversification and generate above market returns.
It is suitable for clients who want a fully active multi-manager solution that targets a high level of outperformance through investment in a broad range of innovative high-alpha strategies and high-conviction asset allocation.
Why recommend IOOF MultiMix?
- Well rated, award winning multi-manager fund range
- Fully active
- Targets a high level of outperformance after fees
- Well diversified across all asset classes, fund managers and investment styles
- Choice of nine multi-manager funds (five diversified and four single sector funds).
Tools and resources to help you explain the benefits of IOOF MultiMix to your clients.
IOOF WealthBuilder is one of the leading investment bonds available today. It is suitable for clients who:
- are looking for a tax-effective investment strategy
- have reached their super contributions limits and need an alternative way of saving for retirement
- want to accelerate their potential wealth creation by borrowing to invest.
Why recommend IOOF WealthBuilder?
- Well rated by Lonsec
- Suitable for a wide range of client needs – saving, estate planning, children’s education expenses
- Highly tax effective
Tools and resources to help you explain the benefits of IOOF WealthBuilder to your clients.
These strategy flyers cover a particular life event and help you illustrate how an investment bond could be the investment solution your client is looking for.