Choosing the right super partner is as critical for you as it is for your business clients
Workplace super advice is an effective way to build your business. However, it’s critical to choose the right super partner – for you, and your business clients.
You need a true partner – one who understands your role and minimises your workload with top quality services to employers and members; one who sincerely believes in the provision of quality advice and will work with you to identify and refer advice opportunities. Your clients need a partner who will help their employees’ super grow and also minimise the administrative workload.
We believe that IOOF is the partner you’re looking for and IOOF Employer Super is the right choice for you, your business clients and their staff.
Why choose IOOF Employer Super?
Recognising the role of advice
We recognise the time and expertise required by you. That’s why our Relationship Management Service program rewards you for services to employers and members, education and queries , reporting to policy committees and reviewing insurance requirements.
A key element of our ongoing support to you is the appointment of a dedicated Workplace Solutions Manager, who is responsible for assisting you in servicing employers and members in IOOF Employer Super. You benefit from a real person, with a real name, not just a call centre number.
Their role is to support you in meeting the needs of employers, allowing to concentrate on your primary role – providing advice.
A true lifetime super solution
IOOF Employer Super is a true lifetime solution that offers a number of impressive features:
Benefits for employers
- Offers a MySuper compliant default fund
- Employers can make online super contributions easily and securely 24 hours a day, every day of the year using our clearing house facility.
- Ongoing support and member education services.
Benefits for employees
- Extensive investment choice including over 200 managed funds, ASX 300 shares, term deposits and a MySuper default fund.
- A competitive and simple fee structure so employees know exactly what they are paying for and can ensure they receive good value for their super.
- A range of flexible insurance options to bring peace of mind to employee and their families. No health checks are needed for a basic level of cover.
- A true lifetime super solution that employees can take from job to job and through to retirement without losing out to capital gains tax or transfer fees.
- 24/7 access to a dashboard and tools to monitor their super account investment balance, make changes to their portfolio and update their details.