Power up your practice growth by freeing yourself to work ‘on’ your business, not just ‘in’ it. You can spend more time on high-value activity with IOOF Essential.
Most advisers are looking to grow their business, but with time squeezed now more than ever how do you build capacity to work ‘on’ your business and not just ‘in’ it? Uncovering ways to be more efficient is the key to unlocking your time - so you can reallocate resources to high-value activities and spend more time with your clients.
Register your interest today and we’ll contact you to discuss the benefits or help get you started.
With IOOF Essential there are three ways we can help you achieve practice efficiency gains and deliver an enhanced client service offer.
- Save time with hassle free technology which simplifies reporting, workflows and processes – all for a competitive, low fee
- Enhance engagement levels with all of the tools and collateral to take your clients on the investment journey
- Drive efficiency gains by choosing from award-winning investments that deliver true diversification with our range of carefully blended specialist fund managers
Stay in control for efficient advice delivery and account management
- Select from a comprehensive range of client reports
- Create custom data sets to support client communication
- Access business intelligence to inform operational and strategic decisions
- Standing instruction functionality enables you to efficiently rebalance portfolios, as well as manage deposits and income cash
- Access 24/7 for clients via IOOF online
Competitive, low-cost single platform fee and a choice of leading life insurers
- Low administration and account keeping fees
- Simple and transparent fee structure
- No contribution, transaction, establishment or withdrawal fees
- Australia’s leading life insurers; AIA, TAL or Zurich
Enhance your client engagement and experience
Investment Central is an engagement tool that provides you with all of the tools, collateral and support you need in one spot.
- Performance updates that can be branded to your practice
- Full look through to underlying managers and strategies with our ‘under the bonnet’ function
- All research ratings, holdings and asset class allocations are grouped for easy reference
- Dynamic charting tool to compare fund performance and more
- Quarterly reporting and information on underlying manager changes
- Latest news, insights and market updates
- Education to help your clients feel empowered to invest with confidence
Highly rated and award-winning investment options
Free time spent researching, developing strategies and the additional workload associated with rebalancing. Access professionally constructed portfolios that offer true diversification – across multiple managers, investment styles and asset classes.
Our multi-manager trusts simplify the investment selection process by accessing a team of investment professionals who are dedicated to identifying, blending and managing specialist fund managers to improve returns for your clients.
- Find out about our:
Award winning Investments
Investment philosophy and style
Award winning investment range with continued endorsements from leading ratings agencies attest to our consistent strong performance against objectives, benchmarks and our industry peers.
- Money Management Fund Manager of the Year Awards 2021 – Winner Multi-Asset – Growth
- Canstar 2021 Managed Funds Provider of the Year – winner for Multi-Sector Funds
- Canstar 2021 Outstanding Value Awards - 5-star ratings across 4 key categories
- Money magazine Best of the Best Awards - winner in 2020 and 2021
- 2021 Zenith Fund Award - finalist in Multi-Asset Diversified
- Lonsec and Zenith research houses - ‘Recommended’
We are dedicated to identifying, blending and managing a range of carefully selected specialist investment managers who have a proven investment edge.
Access different levels of active management.
|IOOF MultiSeries||IOOF Multimix|
Predominantly active multi-manager funds that deliver to risk profiles
A premium range that has a strong track record of above-market returns
Why choose IOOF’s investment team?
- Impressive investment capabilities are driven by our investment team’s skill and structure.
- Each asset class has dedicated portfolio managers who enjoy support from analysts and investment specialists.
- Led by IOOF’s Chief Investment Officer, Dan Farmer, the team has over fifteen years’ experience in actively managing multi-manager funds.