IOOF Alliances offers support services designed to make a real difference to how you run your AFSL so you can spend more time on what really matters – delivering quality advice to clients
Features and Benefits
- A comprehensive range of licensee support services that focus solely on the needs of self-licensed advisers
- Support that doesn’t compromise your independent mindset and thinking
- Opportunities to connect with a community of like-minded advisers at educational events
- Flexibility to choose from a range of product or platform solutions
- Access best practice ideas from within IOOF and leading industry experts
Members of IOOF Alliances receive much needed support to run their business. In addition to personal support from a dedicated team, members gain access to an extensive online collection of tools and resources covering licensee support, practice management, technical services, marketing support and more.
Members also have the opportunity to network and share ideas with other self-licenced advisers at events held throughout the year, as well via an online community that encourages idea sharing across a range of topics.
Members of IOOF Alliances also have the opportunity to hear from some of the industry’s leading experts at events including:
- practice management forums
- professional development days
- an annual conference.
When you become a member you will gain access to the core services below.
Tap into a wealth of practice management tools and resources designed to help you build your business. This includes:
- access to industry experts and the National Alliances Manager who can act as your sounding board and help you critically analyse your client processes
- Online templates and guides, such as client segmentation guides, pricing models and client servicing frameworks.
Access SoA templates and other useful forms designed to help you deliver high quality advice to your clients quickly, effectively and consistently.
Our highly regarded TechConnect Team is available to help you stay on top of legislative changes and strategies. Phone them directly, or access up-to-date fact sheets, bulletins and alerts online.
The resources, templates and manuals your practice needs to meets its compliance and statutory obligations.
Access a library of client-focused marketing material customised with your own branding to enhance your service proposition to clients.
Leverage the internal research capabilities of IOOF for the latest insights on portfolio construction, including model portfolios and equities, and be kept up-to-date via regular market updates and quarterly reports.
Product and platform solutions
Information on a range of market-leading product and platform solutions that allow you to access preferential pricing for your clients.