We provide specialist corporate trust services via the trustee division of IOOF, Australian Executor Trustees (AET).
AET is one of Australia’s largest and most experienced trustee providers, with a long, proud history spanning over 135 years.
Today, AET is a leading provider of quality corporate trust services to the financial services industry in Australia.
Custody and trustee service
AET’s custody and trustee services include:
- holding assets in safe-keeping on behalf of managed investment schemes and wholesale clients
- providing operational settlement support and document custody.
Debt capital markets
AET’s debt capital market services include acting as:
- security trustee
- issuing and paying agent
- facility agent
- special purpose vehicle (SPV) corporate governance and directorships.
- debt funding
- securitisation programs
- public-private partnerships (PPP) and structured products
- note trustee for retail and wholesale note issues.
AET’s agency services include acting as:
- facility agent on corporate debt funding
- issuing and paying agent on structured finance transactions
- claims agent and process agent for offshore issuers into the Australian market that need a local address for notices.
For more information about AET’s corporate trust services
Contact Glenn White, Senior Manager, Business Development on 02 9028 5922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org