IOOF FY18 financial results
Delivering on strategy, positioned for future growth
We recently announced the 2018 full year financial results for IOOF Holdings Limited (ASX:IFL, OTC:IOOFY).
- IOOF achieved a record underlying profit of $191.4 million for the full year to 30 June 2018, up 13% on last year.
- Net inflows across the group were $5.8 billion, up 28% on 2017.
- Total funds under management, administration and advice (FUMA) totalled $125.9 billion, up 10% on 2017.
- A final fully franked dividend of 27 cents per share was declared.
- Disciplined cost management - operating expenditure was reduced by $9.4 million.