IOOF HY19 financial results
We recently announced the 2019 half year financial results for IOOF Holdings Limited (ASX:IFL).
- A statutory net profit after tax (NPAT) of $135.4 million, up 200%.
- Underlying NPAT from continuing operations of $100.1 million, up 6%.
- Total funds under management, administration and advice (FUMA) of $137.8 billion, up 10% in the six months to 31 December 2018.
- Net platform inflows of $688 million, an increase of 12%.
- A cost to income ratio equal to 52.4%, improved by 2%.
- A fully franked dividend of 25.5 cents per share was declared.