Discover what it’s like to work at IOOF; who we are, what drives us, the opportunities and benefits, and what we really enjoy about working here
Some of the benefits you receive from working at IOOF:
- Work flexibility offerings
- Paid eight-week parental leave
- Job share
- IOOF Community Day
- IOOF Day
- Reduced working week
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Program – Health@Work
- iBenefits – the IOOF benefit and reward scheme
- Service Awards - $500 for every 5 years of employment
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Workplace giving – donate to charity using pre-tax dollars
- Professional memberships
- Support for IOOF sporting teams
- Opportunities for graduates
Working at IOOF
We have four core values that help us make better decisions and guide our day-to-day behaviour. These values are:
We expect employees to demonstrate these values in how they work with each other and our clients.
Diversity in the workplace
IOOF recognises the benefits of diversity where people from different backgrounds can bring fresh ideas and perceptions. This helps make the way work is undertaken more efficient and effective and our company’s products and services more valued. IOOF’s diversity policy focuses on improving the representation of:
- women in senior roles
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- people whose first language is not English
- people from lower socio-economic backgrounds
- people with a disability.
Commitment to balance
To assist our people in reaching an appropriate balance between work and family we offer a range of programs and services to all employees. This includes focus groups and communication surveys encouraging the communication of ideas by employees to assist in the overall improvement of our people and IOOF.
Development of our people
Equipping our people with the tools, knowledge and skills to stay competitive is an easy investment we make in our future success. We promote career development and self-learning which helps to increase productivity and retain staff. All employees are encouraged to set personal development plans with their managers and to undertake training that is appropriate for their role and future career.
IOOF and the environment
The efficient use of resources makes good business sense, which is why IOOF is committed to improving our environment. Some of the recent environmental initiatives undertaken include:
- continued focus on lowering energy and paper usage
- paper and comingled waste recycling
- installing water saving devices
- participation in Earth Hour
What types of roles are available?
As one of the largest financial services companies in Australia, we have a range of career opportunities on offer. Our roles range from product, marketing, operations, finance, legal, HR advice, para-planning, investment management and administration support. And that is just a few of our departments.
Our graduate framework
We recruit a select number of graduates every year and provide them with added support through our Graduate Framework.