Where to start?
If you are new to the world of investing, it can be an intimidating place. There are lots of terms thrown around that you may not fully understand and the number of choices available to you can be overwhelming.
If you’re feeling a little lost, let us help.
- Start by looking at your investment goals.
- Then spend some time understanding the relationship between risk and return, click here for some pointers.
- Speak to your financial adviser for guidance. If you don’t have an adviser, you may wish to use our find an adviser service.
Once you have done all of that, you’re ready to start considering your investment options. We have a range of options to choose from and our multi-manager products (called IOOF MultiMix) are a great place to start.
In each MultiMix fund, we have selected a number of specialist investment managers to manage different elements of the portfolio. This means that you get access to a professionally-constructed and well-diversified portfolio with minimum effort.
- More information on how multi-manager funds work can be found here.
- More detail on our MultiMix range of funds can be found here.
- Before deciding on whether to invest in the MultiMix range of funds, you should read a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
As always, we recommend that you speak to your financial adviser for guidance. At IOOF, we aim to make investing easy for you, but it still pays to get some financial advice from a professional who knows your circumstances and financial goals.