Each IOOF Alliances business client has a dedicated Business Development Manager who is the primary contact between IOOF and your practice. With a strong understanding of wealth management practices they coordinate all the relationships your business will have with IOOF.
Some of the many ways in which your IOOF Alliances Business Development Manager can help you grow your business include:
- platform training and product support
- issues management and escalation
- FUA transition support
- facilitation to implement IOOF licensee solutions.
Click here to find the IOOF Alliances business development manager near you.
|Area we can help ||Details|
|Wrap training and updates |
- Training to effectively incorporate Wrap into your business, increasing business efficiencies.
- Tailored Wrap training sessions to suit your individual business requirements.
- Wrap desktop hints and tips.
- Educate and inform of Wrap enhancements and explain how they benefit your business.
|Business process enhancements |
- Assist in creating business efficiencies around the use of Wrap.
- Integration of additional IOOF licensee practice management solutions to increase business efficiencies.
|Product and service innovation and feedback |
- Researching the market for innovative and cost effective offerings which help in the running of your business and cater to your clients' growing needs.
- Taking your feedback and driving enhancements through the platforms.
- Negotiating pricing with manufacturers to reduce your costs, which then increases revenue and reduces your costs to clients.
- Involving you in production of enhancements so the most efficient business practices are incorporated.
|Issue escalation |
- The ability to understand your issues and follow through to a solution, freeing you up to focus on revenue generating tasks.
- Access to key administration touch points within the platform to ensure efficient resolutions.
- Assisting you in ensuring customer satisfaction and in turn maintaining client retention levels.
- High level platform pricing and features comparisons.
- Analysis of ability to transfer/sell down assets.
- Assistance with paperwork.
- Sample of individual client portfolio comparisons.
- A dedicated transitions team to project manage the process and liaise with platform providers on your behalf.
Order a PDS or document
to order one of the IOOF Alliances Wrap PDSs or documents.
Wrap login for advisers
IOOF Alliances Wraps
The IOOF Alliances offer four Wrap products: