Ord Minnett

Ord Minnett is one of Australia's leading financial advisory firms, catering to private clients, corporates and institutions. They are renowned as the direct investment specialists.

IOOF owns 70% of Ord Minnett. The remaining 30% is owned by JPMorgan, a global financial services firm with operations in more than 50 countries.

Ord Minnett’s track record dates back to 1872 and has operations throughout the country.

With 180 private client advisers Ord Minnett has an investment process that provides a solid foundation on which to build your wealth. They can provide you with access to a full range of stockbroking and direct asset management services supported by a team of experienced analysts and investment strategists.

For more details on how Ord Minnett can help you achieve your goals click here.