Australian Executor Trustees
Australian Executor Trustees (AET) is the trustee arm of our group and is one of Australia's largest and most experienced non-government providers of estate and trustee services.
Established in 1880, AET has been providing professional trustee services to Australians for over 130 years and currently has around $26billion in funds under supervision.
Within AET, there are three divisions:
Private Client Services provides a range of specialist private client services including:
- Estate planning, Wills and powers of attorney
- Estate administration and attorney services
- Trustee services:
- Financial management for personal injury clients
- Charitable trusts and philanthropy
- Trustee services for private individuals and families
- Trustee services for the disabled
- Trustee services for Aboriginal communities
- Specialist portfolio management.
All of these specialist services can be unbundled. This simply means that you retain your relationship with your trusted adviser (financial adviser, lawyer or accountant) and AET works in partnership with them to give you access to their specialist estate and trustee services.
The Corporate Trust division provides corporate trustee services to the financial services industry, such as acting as custodian for managed investment schemes and trustee for securitisation, structured finance transactions, note and bond issues, as well as providing processing and escrow agent services.
The Superannuation division is unique amongst Australian providers as it offers a complete suite of self-managed super solutions:
- Asset administration: The AET Portfolio Management Service provides you and your adviser with a comprehensive portfolio management and reporting facility.
- End-to-end SMSF solution: The AET self-managed super fund is a self-managed super fund establishment and administration service that helps you establish your own superannuation fund and provides administration and portfolio management services to help you keep on top of your super. Unlike a SAF, with an SMSF, you are responsible for the compliance of your fund.
- SMSF with the choice of a professional trustee: The AET small APRA fund is a small APRA fund that allows you to run your own super fund but with the assistance of a professional trustee company – AET.
For more information about Australian Executor Trustees and the broad range of services available, please visit www.aetlimited.com.au